George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few.
We are currently seeking several operators. Minimum 40 hours per week and on an 8 month contract
Starting rates are: $17.47 - $19.24 subject to role and experience**
There may also be an opportunity to work additional hours as per business requirements.
Daily activities include slicing and packaging of bread products, setting up of machines, Quality checks of product and following a production plan/order.
What’s on offer?
- Close knit team environment
- Fast-paced hands-on role
- Diverse and inclusive on-site team environment
- Opportunity to work with iconic kiwi brands
To be successful in this role you would:
- Bring experience from a food manufacturing background
- Champion safety and food quality
- Demonstrate strong work ethic
- Ability to direct clear work instructions and coach others
- Be passionate about food
- Be a motivated team player
- Be willing to learn and apply new skills
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift 20 kgs repetitively
**Applicants must have eligibility to work in New Zealand
Please note: Applicants for this position will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Also, We do not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment companies.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: DZBI811697
Closing Date: Saturday, 26 May 2018