George Weston Foods Limited (GWF) makes some of Australia’s and New Zealand’s favourite food, satisfying people’s hunger for authentic, exceptional food every day. Renowned in New Zealand for our iconic brands including Tip Top® Bread, Burgen, Ploughmans, Golden, and Big Ben we are a top FMCG business producing a wide range of mainstream bread, bakery snacks and pies. Whatever your age or taste, there is a baking product to suit you.
About the Opportunity
This position is responsible for developing and implementing profitable and successful marketing strategies and plans for a defined GWF NZ Baking brand and channel. Specifically, this role takes ownership for the leadership, direction and management of the marketing, NPD and category strategies within the designated brand portfolio
- Developing and delivering against the strategic direction for a specific portfolio of brands, and optimising the brand positioning and range architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Successfully manage and champion new product development. Managing the process from concept development to implementation and review delivering measurable results within set lead times and cost constraints.
- Effectively manage communications between all internal and external stakeholders. This role involves extensive interaction with marketing, sales, operations, procurement, product development and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for delivery of the GWF NZ Baking marketing strategy. This includes the development of marketing plans through market trends and insights, overseeing NPD and EPD activity across the brand portfolio, and delivering customer and channel focussed marketing activities.
Branding Wizard should have the following attributes
- Proven working experience as brand manager or experienced associate brand manager
- Should have +5 years’ experience in FMCG marketing
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Action and results oriented
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GSAJ811750
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Monday, 17 September 2018