About the company
George Weston Foods Limited (GWF) makes some of Australia’s and New Zealand’s favourite food, satisfying people’s hunger for authentic, exceptional food every day. Renowned in New Zealand for our iconic brands including Tip Top® Bread, Burgen, Ploughmans, Golden, and Big Ben we are a top FMCG business producing a wide range of mainstream bread, bakery snacks and pies. Whatever your age or taste, there is a baking product to suit you.
About the Opportunity
- This position is responsible for providing commercial and analytical resource to Tip Top New Zealand Sales team across all products and channels. This role reports to the Commercial Finance Manager.
- This role is responsible for analysing financial data, providing meaningful commentary and insights to improve company’s performance and profitability.
- Partnering with the Sales team to undertake analysis of margins, new pricing promotions, bids for new tenders, reviews of performance & promotional effectiveness.
- Maintenance of pricing data and reviewing pricing and promotional activity.
- Promoting and working to continuously improve systems and process development to best practice.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably majors in Finance or Business.
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards i.e. CA, CPA or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in Commercial Finance or Analytics (Preferably from FMCG).
- Strong systems skills, ideally SAP/BW/BI.
- Advanced financial modelling skills.
- A self-starter and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
At GWF, we are passionate about our brands. We live by our values; Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration and safety is our number one priority. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: ITAH811784
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Friday, 9 November 2018