Customer Service Representative - (6 months, Full Time)
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few.
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our Customer Team in Ellerslie. Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, you will be part of the central contact point for our busy and fast paced National Customer Service office. You will be responsible for the coordination and resolution of queries with customers and distributors, coordination and processing of daily orders and ad hoc administration duties.
You will be working in a busy and varied role. This role requires a great communicator as you will be required to communicate with both internal and external customers on a regular basis.
This role would be a 6 months fixed term contract to backfill cover for an internal secondment.
The role is Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm on a rostered basis with occasional weekend work.
What we are looking for:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP will be of advantage
- Time management skills – ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver on time with accuracy
- Effective Communication skills - listens carefully and seeks to resolve issues effectively in a positive manner
- Fulfilling Customer expectations with Sales Order Management in line with Business Plans and strategies
- Communicate relevant information to Sales and additional functional colleagues
- Manage Public holiday order management, including customer and employee communications and adjustments
- Credit Note processing
If you pride yourself on delivering what you promise, are reliable and dependable, have exceptional time management skills and can easily develop great relationships – then this will be the ideal opportunity for you.
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing
Also, We do not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment companies.
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Fixed Term Contract
Job no: EEAO811703
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: 03/06/2018