Distribution Partner - Paeroa (Individual Contractor)
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few.
We are currently looking for new distribution partner to distribute GWF products out of Paeroa Depot into key customer accounts. This is a seven-day operation (including public holidays) requiring order management, warehousing, order-picking and packing skills.
Key requirements for this opportunity:
- Driver class 2 license (minimum)
- People management
- Commercial business acumen
- Demonstrate strong work ethic
- Be passionate about food safety and safety in general
- Be willing to learn and apply new skills
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift 20 kgs repetitively
- Prior experience in food distribution will be an advantage
- Customer services skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills in English
- Minimum of three years truck driving experience
For a confidential conversation and/or more information, please contact Praneel Sharma, National Supply Chain Manager on 021 946 529.
Fixed Term Contract
Job no: HBAK811761
Location: Auckland, Otahuhu, Wiri
Closing Date: 20/08/2018