Maintenance Fitter (Rotating roster) - Wiri
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s
We are seeking to fill a position of Maintenance Shift Engineer for our manufacturing site at Otahuhu. You will be part of a busy team that provides round-the-clock support to ensure our product is delivered on time. This varied role ensures
This role is on a 4 on 4 off roster inclusive of public holidays and weekends. Working hours will be 7:00-7:00 rotating between day and night shift (e.g. of pattern 4 nights, 4 days off, 4 day shifts, 4 days off, etc)
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding
- Commissioning new machinery
- General machining and milling
- Machine overhaul repair
- Building repair/maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Proven qualified in mechanical/Maintenance engineering
- Served a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of older plant as well as new equipment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- A positive attitude
- Knowledge of food manufacturing, including an understanding of HACCP is advantageous.
At GWF we are highly committed to ensuring that we meet our HSE obligations and that all employees are therefore expected to conform to required standards and protocols. A demonstrated commitment to and understanding of H&S standards and safe work practices is essential.
Company Culture & Reward:
We are focused on delighting people every day with the food they love. At GWF we have a strong focus on personal accountability, collaboration
If you are interested in applying please click "Apply" to complete an application form and upload your current resume.
For more information on our company, visit http://www.georgewestonfoods.com.au/our-passions/index.html
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FLAO811722
Closing Date: 25/11/2017