People & Performance Coordinator
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, small goods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few.
A challenging full time permanent role based out in our Head Office in Ellerslie, reporting to the People & Performance Manager, you’ll provide HR and administrative support to the People & Performance team in New Zealand. This will include recruitment, induction, ER, learning and development, culture and engagement and data reporting and trend analysis. You will also be involved in project work from time to time.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment or generalist HR at a coordinator level,
- good time management skills,
- strong administration and communication skills,
- excellent attention to detail,
- proven experience taking initiative and action and
- would want to develop your expertise in the Human Resources field.
We are focused on delighting people every day with the food they love. At GWF we have a strong focus on personal accountability, collaboration and ambition. You will be well supported with training and development to help you achieve your long-term career aspirations.
If you pride yourself on delivering what you promise, are reliable and dependable and can easily develop great relationships – then this will be the ideal opportunity for you. If you are interested in applying please click "Apply" to complete an application form and upload your current resume
- Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment companies.
- Applications close 7 September 2018, screening and interviews will take place after this date.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EZAJ811712
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Applications Close: 24/06/18