Sales Analyst - 5 months contract
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s four business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few. At Tip Top, our 4,500 people make some of Australia & New Zealand’s favourite and most innovative products, living our core purpose ‘To delight people every day with food they love’.
An exciting fixed term role (5 months) awaits for a problem solver. Someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get into the detail to sort out some key issues that are holding the business back. We have a long and positive relationship with the Foodstuffs group and this person will work with the business and Foodstuffs to clear a backlog and unlock to the technical & administration barriers that will enable the business relationship to move to the next level.
What is required is someone who can grasp all the detailed aspects of the financial transactions between the two parties yet still has a handle on the big picture. Someone who is curious by nature and never stops asking why. Someone who can talk to people and elicit positive outcomes. An understanding of the basic elements of FMCG pricing and AP or AR functionally with respect to Foodstuffs would be beneficial”
- Administrative & business support to the Sales Team.
- Credits Investigation & Processing
- Liaising with customers to get information or understand the reasons for credits
- Daily problem solving and resolution
Skills & Experience
- Sales support / administration experience will enable you to successfully step into this role
- Confident to make Outbound calls to customers as and when required
- Computer literate, with excellent software skills to include MS Office applications
- SAP experience would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Full training will be provided on the organisation's systems and processes
- Your professional and articulate demeanour will enable you to liaise with your key stakeholders via phone and email
- A bright, positive attitude and a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into the team
- The ability to pick up systems and processes quickly and keenness to learn
- Attention to detail is essential for the person in this role
- Ability to take initiative as you will be given the tools to take full ownership of your role
- A flexible, adaptable approach will enable you manage your various priorities
- You will thrive being in a fast paced role
Company Culture & Reward
- Join a collaborative organisation who love what they do
- Ellerslie location
- Free parking
- Opportunity to take ownership of your role and be part of a business that is constantly looking at growing and developing its people
- Career development and growth opportunities
We are looking at a tentative start date in last week of July.
Interested? Apply today!
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Fixed Term Contract
Job no: FTAL811729
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: 20/04/18