George Weston Foods Limited (GWF) produces some of New Zealand’s
Reporting to the Production Manager at our site in Wiri, you will manage the site’s manufacturing team to ensure production is carried out to meet customer demands to the highest Safety and Quality Standard. This role plays a key role as one of four Shift Supervisors in leading our production teams. This varied role will primarily manage Team Leaders with approximately 60 staff under them.
This will include championing safety Safety and Quality, focus on staff development through coaching, training and performance management, arranging temporary
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a production supervisory role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Continuous Improvement and familiar with a variety of CI models and methodologies
- Excellence communication and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership and ability to influence various business stakeholders
- Must be able to connect and engage with production staff and other key members of the site.
- Solid understanding of SAP / MRP processes
- Someone highly motivated and results driven with the ability to
multi taskand work under pressure
At GWF, we are passionate and enthusiastic about our people and our business. We seek to ensure every person grows during their time at GWF and is proud to work here. GWF is highly
Please be aware this role's shift pattern will include nights and across both weekends.
If you are interested in applying please click "Apply" to
-Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing
-This role will be required to work rotating rosters that includes 4 days on 4 days off. This will include nights and weekends.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FOAL811724
Closing Date: 14/07/18