Territory Manager -Northland
Tip Top® is New Zealand's well-known brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, crumpets, bakery snacks and pies, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Tip Top employs 4,000 employees across various sites in Australia and New Zealand. Iconic brands include Tip Top® Bread, Burgen, Ploughmans, Golden, and Big Ben.
Our Field Sales team is looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive and passion to progress their career in a top FMCG business. This role covers Northland Region with multi-channel expertise working with grocery (predominantly) and route customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your territory focusing on improving availability, visibility and maximising in-store presence of our brands
- Building and fostering strong relationships with retailers from a diverse background
- Analysing and interpreting store specific data
- Collaboration with distribution partners, key account managers and merchandisers to achieve sales targets
- In-store negotiation with buyers and ensuring compliance with Head Office agreements
- Managing a team of Merchandisers
The successful candidate will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG industry (Grocery channel)
- Passion for sales and working in the field
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Attention to detail and good administration skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Fully Maintained Company Car
- Friendly and driven sales culture
- Career opportunities
Is this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for - apply today! Application close on 18 October 2018.
For more information about our company, visit http://www.georgewestonfoods.com.au/work-with-us/index.html
Please note: Applicants for this position must have a full drivers licence & be eligible to work in New Zealand. You may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JDAK811787
Location: Northland, Whangarei
Closing Date: Friday, 2 November 2018