Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Executive| Fixed Term
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 40 sites. Our baking division is renowned in New Zealand for our iconic brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies - just to name a few. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best.' Creating Everyday Moments of Goodness is at the core of what we do, and we are proud to have recently been recognised as the Inclusive Workplace and Supreme Winners at the 2021 Diversity Awards.
Our company Purpose “Everyday Moments of Goodness” is an integral part of this role, bringing to life our brands in the Foodservice for both new and existing customers. The Successful person will manage key Foodservice Accounts across New Zealand to ensure profitable growth in existing accounts by developing clear customer plans in conjunction with the National Business Manager, will also implement nationally driven programmes such as pricing, product launches, distributor promotions and bringing new business into the GWF Family.
Here’s what you will do:
- Drive new business and build effective customer relationships
- Identify a pipeline of new Business Targets
- Craft and deliver clear customer and channel plans for designated customers
- Understand the regional Foodservice Customer base
- Implement sales strategies to maximise return on time investment and achieve growth targets
- Provide regular and accurate sales reporting, feedback and market intelligence
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ideally, 2+ year FMCG industry experience
- Cold Call selling skills to create new business
- Effective communication and people skills
- High-level of resilience
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- NZ Full Class 1 Driver’s License
If you are ready to join an amazing organisation with people who are passionate about what we do, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated and may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!