Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Executive
Did you know George Weston Foods (GWF) group is a wholly owned, subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), employing over 100,000 people in 46 countries? With over 6,000 of those employees based in Australia and New Zealand, we are one of the largest food manufacturers in ANZ, with some of the most recognisable brands in the market.
At George Weston Foods our purpose is “Everyday Moments Of Goodness” and with Iconic Kiwi brands such as Tip Top, Golden, Ploughman’s, Burgen and Big Ben how can you not! We are a well-established business that empowers our teams to work autonomously and effectively, our belief is We act like owners of the business.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales team in Auckland. In The Out Of Home channel we keep a high level of focus on continuous improvement, ways to make things easier, better, faster for us & our customers.
About the Role:
- Craft and deliver customer and channel growth plans with existing customers
- Identify new opportunities for the business
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Solid background in FMCG – Daily fresh preferred though not essential
- 2+ year Foodservice industry experience is desirable
- Growth mindset
- A passion for achieving in a team environment
- Great organisation skills and self-direction
- Ability to adapt to changes and bring new ideas
- Resilience – this is a super-fast past and fun industry!!
We are a business that promotes diversity and work-life-balance. You will join a passionate and supportive team, you will enjoy free fresh bakery products and access free onsite parking, as well as an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Applications close on March, 10 2019, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BZDI911851
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Saturday, 30 March 2019