Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Credit Administrator- Part-time, 6 months Fixed Term
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products, and animal feed. GWF’s four business units include: Tip Top, DonKRC, Mauri anz and Jasol.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for someone to join us on a part-time, fixed-term basis (6 months) and make a difference providing administrative support to review, analyse and close out a backlog of credits for our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and processing of valid credit claims generated by customers
- Gather required information by liaising with internal and external customers to validate outstanding credits
- Credits Investigation & Processing
- Keep all relevant parties informed by providing weekly updates
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure credits are processed, received and reconciled
- Maintain effective documentation and filing system for future auditing requirements
- Identify commonalities and trends and recommend improvements to management
- Previous FMCG experience in a similar role is preferable
- Advanced level proficiency in systems such as Excel and SAP
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience identifying and deploying process improvements
- Proactive with a high level of enthusiasm, drive and curiosity
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Fantastic opportunity to enter the FMCG market in a company with great brands
- Great perks, including product allowance and free parking
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Opportunities to develop and progress within the business
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for – apply today.
Applications close on 27 July 2022.
We require all new employees to be fully vaccinated and undertake pre-employment Drug & Alcohol testing, and criminal background checks.