Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
George Weston Foods makes some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative products, living our core purpose to 'delight people every day with food they love.' GWF employs more than 6,500 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. GWF's product range is diverse, and includes leading brands of bread and baked products, small goods, flour, milled products, animal feed, as well as cleaning and hygiene solutions.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF with 4,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is New Zealand's well-known brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, crumpets, bakery snacks and pies, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top® Bread, Burgen, Ploughmans, Golden, and Big Ben.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for someone to join us on a full-time, fixed-term basis (5-6 months) and make a difference providing administrative support and assistance in order to review and close out a backlog of credits. In your role you will be responsible for the management and processing of all credit claims generated by Foodstuffs Customers, partnering with internal and external customers to accommodate flexibility around sales promotional strategies and documenting internal GWF processes. You will also be responsible for liaising with customers to get information or understand the reasons for credits, and working with the Sales team to actively resolve credit issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Credits Investigation & Processing support
- Liaising with customers in order to understand the reasons for credits
- Working with the Sales team to actively resolve credit issues
- Working with the stores and accounts payable to ensure credits are processed, received and reconciled
- Documenting and updating processes relating to credit management in GWF
- Experience as a Credit Administrator is preferable
- Advanced level in systems such as Excel, SAP, Salesforce and CRM Tools
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive with a high level of enthusiasm, drive and curiosity
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within FMCG will be an advantage
- Great opportunity to enter the FMCG market in a company with great brands
- Great perks, including product allowance and free parking
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Opportunities to develop and progress within the business
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for – apply today. Applications close on 15 February 2021, however, we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.