Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Finance Business Partner - Operations
About this Opportunity
Reporting to the National Operations Finance Manager, this is a pivotal role within the business with the responsibility for providing strategic, commercial, and quality financial support to the Site Leaders to ensure the profitability of the business is optimised and that strategic opportunities are developed and actioned.
Key tasks include rigorous weekly reporting / reviews, month end reviews, financial modelling, forecasting, budgeting, providing solid advice on areas for improvement, assistance around year end processes, and a variety of stimulating, challenging projects. No two days will be the same in this highly focused workplace. In a nutshell, you’ll prepare, manage and analyse information that allows the Business to perform at an optimum level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting degree or business equivalent, and CA, CIMA or CPA qualification
- Proven experience in finance performance reporting (preferably Operations or supply chain finance), product costing, budgeting, forecasting and internal controls
- Proven inventory management, process improvements and strong numerical literacy
- Sound business and process experience (best manufacturing practices & tools) gained within leading FMCG/Food or Manufacturing businesses
- Sound understanding of SAP or similar integrated ERP System and good Microsoft Excel knowledge (intermediate to advanced level)
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, and ability to build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in engagement and sound business partnering across operations – act as change driver
- Ability to seek opportunities to change how things are done to delivery insights more efficiently and widely with the business
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary and fantastic bonus scheme (7.5% STI), plus professional membership fee & CPD hrs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Study Assistance after 12 months of continuous service
- 12 weeks paid Primary Carer’s leave on ordinary pay & 2 weeks paid Partner Carer's leave if you have worked continuously for at least twelve (12) months at the commencement of the period of parental leave (both Primary Carer’s and Partner Carer’s) and have or will have a responsibility for the care of the child
- Discounted rates at GWF’s business partners (Southern Cross, Mitsubishi and hotels across Australia and New Zealand)
- Community volunteering - 2 days paid leave to participate in a volunteering activity each calendar year with one aligned to GWF’s 3 charity partners and one for a registered charity of your own choice
- Free company products
Our core values underpin everything that we do, and the result is a really special place to work. We have a fun, vibrant and a unique company culture that is founded on our four core values:Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative
Mauri is a division of the George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited. we are passionate about all things made with high quality bakery ingredients and Animal Feeds. We are a leading industry supplier, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers to create products and develop solutions that help their business’ grow.
If you would like to know more about our business, the website is https://www.gwf.com.au/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career, and really want to make a mark in your next role…then look no further. Apply now via our careers page
Due to the current border restrictions, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This role is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visa's.