Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Health, Safety and Environment Business Partner
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and customer focused FMCG that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, small goods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s business units include: Tip Top, Don KRC, Mauri ANZ and Jasol. We are renowned in New Zealand for our iconic bread brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughman’s, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies, just to name a few.
Tip Top Baking NZ is a forward thinking innovative business well on the way with our Safety journey but we still have plenty to do. If you are an enthusiastic energetic safety professional that is ready to be innovative in supporting development and implementation of our safety culture by coaching and leading our business then we are keen to talk to you.
Reporting to the New Zealand HSE Manager, we are looking for a qualified and experienced HSE Business Partner to be based in Auckland.
- You will provide safety coaching and leadership to the business.
- Be an integral part of the HSE Team working on National and ANZ projects
- Ensuring that all health & safety regulations are complied with, including hazard identification and risk management, injury management and rehabilitation systems and their integrity through regular auditing.
- Engage in Environmental and sustainability projects
- Support the overall vision and direction of the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Great skills in coaching and partnering with people
- Ideally hold a diploma or equivalent qualification in H&S or related subjects.
- You will have a background and a thorough understanding of the challenges of health & safety in a commercial setting, preferably FMCG/Food sector.
- Have analytical and problem solving ability
- Have the required system skills to provide the business safety system support
If you are ready to think about safety differently, lead, coach, partner with our business and be part of a successful team you should apply
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing
This role will expire on the 10 July 2020, however we will be reviewing applications as they come through so don't hesitate!
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FLAH012000
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Friday, 10 July 2020