Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Key Account Executive
Did you know George Weston Foods (GWF) group is a wholly owned, subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), employing over 100,000 people in 46 countries? With over 6,000 of those employees based in Australia and New Zealand, we are one of the largest food manufacturers in ANZ, with some of the most recognisable brands in the market.
At George Weston Foods our purpose is “Everyday Moments Of Goodness” and with Iconic Kiwi brands such as Tip Top, Golden, Ploughman’s, Burgen and Big Ben how can you not! We are a well-established business that empowers our teams to work autonomously and effectively, our belief is We act like owners of the business.
About the Role:
This is a key customer management support role within the GWF NZ Baking division. The purpose of the role is to execute strategic and tactical business plans with Woolworths that support the company objectives of sales and profit generation across both the daily fresh, chilled, and frozen categories. This role will provide you with a supervised introduction to key account management fundamentals and play a key support function to the National Business Manager – Woolworths.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Volume Forecasting
- Administrative management of the Woolworths online portal
- Identifying gaps in performance and recommendations to close
- Developing customer relationships with key stakeholders in Woolworths
- Supporting the National Business Manager – Woolworths with data driven insights
- Supporting new product presentations and administrative support as it relates to joint business planning efforts
- Supporting annual Woolworths trade-show organization efforts
- Being responsible for the Super value/Fresh Choice banner
- Liaising with the Field Sales Team
- Someone with at least 2 years of Territory Management/ Business Analysis experience in FMCG
- A commercially astute, analytical individual
- A person with excellent internal and external communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed individual
- Ability to adapt to changes and bring new ideas
- Resilience – this is a super-fast past and fun industry!!
We are a business that promotes diversity and work-life-balance. You will join a passionate and supportive team, you will enjoy free fresh bakery products and access to free onsite parking, as well as an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Applications close on 25 March 2019, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CNAH911853
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Friday, 12 April 2019