Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
At George Weston Foods (GWF) NZ Limited, we are passionate about creating “Everyday Moments of Goodness”. We believe in creating an authentic workplace where people are genuinely excited by the role that great food plays in our Kiwi culture and how it brings families and communities together. Our focus is aligning closely with our customers to create high quality products enjoyed by millions of consumers every day!
We are looking for talented people to join us— we are on the lookout for a motivated individual who wants to kick-start their career in the FMCG sector. We have a Merchandiser vacancy in Hamilton- 30 hours per week!
A day in the life of….
We’re looking for honest and reliable team members, who are early risers!
You will work in local supermarkets to build promotional displays and stack shelves with our amazing products and implement our brand standards. You will ensure that products look fabulous, are ready to grab off the shelf and create “Everyday Moments of Goodness” for our consumers.
This is an incredibly physical role where you will be required to lift up-to 15kg pallets with repetition and arrange products on display stands. This role will help you keep fit and on your feet!
You must be fully vaccinated, have access to a reliable vehicle and hold a current NZ driver’s license.
Why Join GWF?
- Smart phone provided (Free texts and calls within NZ)
- Mileage provided over and above the attractive hourly remuneration package
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme for our employees and their families- you can access it anytime you want, it’s free and confidential.
- Proud to be recognised as the Inclusive Workplace and Supreme Winners at the 2021 Diversity Awards, we welcome people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages our business to thrive and enables us to do better work.
- We have part-time and full-time opportunities to help you achieve that all-important work life balance
Ready to create “Everyday Moments of Goodness” then APPLY NOW!!