Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Merchandiser | Palmerston North
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, is a morning person, enjoys a challenge and is prepared to make a significant contribution to our business ensuring our products have maximum shelf presence.
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited 'GWF' is a quality and customer focused FMCG company that makes some of Australasia’s favourite food. Our baking division is renowned in New Zealand for our iconic brands which include Tip Top Bread, Ploughmans, Burgen, Golden and Big Ben Pies - just to name a few. We are a diverse business with a proud heritage, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself - at your best.' Creating Everyday Moments of Goodness is at the core of what we do, and we are proud to have recently been recognised as the Inclusive Workplace and Supreme Winners at the 2021 Diversity Awards.
Following split shift position is available in Palmerston North:
Position 1: Permanent, Part-time- Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday starting from 5:15AM till 09:25AM and 01:25PM till 3:05PM; approximately 24 hours per week
Responsibilities include the following:
- Replenishing shelves
- Rotating stock
- Building product displays
- Building strong relationships in store
To be successful in the role you’ll need to have the following:
- Good communication skills and be self-motivated
- Be physically fit to work and fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- A strong desire to take pride in brands you represent
- Strong organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- A reliable vehicle and a valid restricted or full driver’s licence
- Be able to comfortably lift up to 13-15kgs
Benefits include the following:
- Company’s phone provided (free texts and calls within NZ!)
- Mileage and uniform provided
- Keep fit, while you work!
- Flexible working arrangements
- GWF Recognition program
If you're someone who delivers what you promise, are reliable and have exceptional time management skills - Apply now! Full training will be provided to help you succeed.
Applicants for this position will be required to be full vaccinated, undertake pre-employment screening tests, including drug and alcohol testing.
If this sounds like you, then APPLY ONLINE NOW!!