Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Packing & Warehouse Manager
About this Opportunity
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Packing and Warehouse Team to ensure all functional accountabilities are executed to meet production and customer demands within business parameters. You will also provide Leadership support to the Christchurch Operations team and be accountable to achieve business performance and outcome.
We’re looking for:
- Warehouse Management experience in a manufacturing, production or FMCG environment
- In-depth understanding of warehouse / logistical operations and industry best practices
- Extensive experience in inwards / outwards goods and general logistics processes
- Experience in driving a results-driven and dynamic team culture
- Ability to analyse complex issues and problems and develop feasible solutions
- SAP knowledge advantageous/ relevant ERP system
- Great communication skills and ability to deal at all levels of staff, management and external customers
- Knowledge and experience in WH&S Policy and Procedure management.
- Experience with MRP system
- Forklift license will be advantageous
- Intermediate level of computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, word & excel
An individual with high levels of accountability, good focus and drive for results, and a strong sense of organisational and planning skills will be an excellent fit for this position.
- Competitive salary and fantastic bonus scheme (7.5% STI)
- 12 weeks paid Primary Carer’s leave on ordinary pay & 2 weeks paid Partner Carer's leave if you have worked continuously for at least twelve (12) months at the commencement of the period of parental leave (both Primary Carer’s and Partner Carer’s) and have or will have a responsibility for the care of the child
- Discounted vehicle purchases from Mitsubishi
- Discounted Hotel Rates across Australia and New Zealand
- Discounted health insurance premiums through Southern Cross
- Study Assistance after 12 months of continuous service
- Community volunteering - 2 days paid leave to participate in a volunteering activity each calendar year with one aligned to GWF’s 3 charity partners and one for a registered charity of your own choice
- Free company products
Our core values underpin everything that we do, and the result is a really special place to work. We have a fun, vibrant and a unique company culture that is founded on our four core values:Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative
Mauri is a division of the George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited, we are passionate about all things made with high quality bakery ingredients and Animal Feeds. We are a leading industry supplier, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers to create products and develop solutions that help their business’ grow.
If you would like to know more about our business, the website is https://www.gwf.com.au/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career, and really want to make a mark in your next role…then look no further. Apply now via our careers page
Due to the current border restrictions, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This role is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visa's.