Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the Role:
We are looking for three full time Storeperson to join our Warehouse Team in Otahuhu. You will be accountable to ensure all handling and processing of Inwards/Outwards goods, despatch work, pick packing are carried out to meet production and customer demands within business parameters.
Your hours of work will be between, 6.00am – 5.00pm,
Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. You will need to be
flexible and available to work extra hours as and when required.
The following attributes are essential for the right person:
- Passionate about Health and Safety & Food Safety
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment or similar
- Current forklift driver's license
- Good computer skills and some experience with SAP/ERP systems would be advantageous
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in Inventory control and freight documentation would be advantageous
- Availability to work weekends if required
In return we offer:
- Competitive wage rate
- 12 weeks paid Primary Carer’s leave on ordinary pay & 2 weeks paid Partner Carer's leave if you have worked continuously for at least twelve (12) months at the commencement of the period of parental leave (both Primary Carer’s and Partner Carer’s) and have or will have a responsibility for the care of the child
- Discounted rates at GWF’s business partners (Southern Cross, Mitsubishi and hotels across Australia and New Zealand)
- Community volunteering - 2 days paid leave to participate in a volunteering activity each calendar year with one aligned to GWF’s 3 charity partners and one for a registered charity of your own choice
- Free company products
If you believe
you meet this profile and want to join our Team, we would like to hear from
you. Please apply by attaching your CV.
this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.