Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supply Chain and Projects Finance Business Partner
Did you know George Weston Foods (GWF) group is a wholly owned, subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), employing over 100,000 people in 46 countries? With over 6,000 of those employees based in Australia and New Zealand, we are one of the largest food manufacturers in ANZ, with some of the most recognisable brands in the market.
At George Weston Foods our purpose is “Everyday Moments Of Goodness” and with Iconic Kiwi brands such as Tip Top, Golden, Ploughman’s, Burgen and Big Ben how can you not! We are a well-established business that empowers our teams to work autonomously and effectively, our belief is We act like owners of the business.
We are looking for a Supply Chain and Projects Finance Business Partner to join our Finance team. You will be primarily based in the Ellerslie office however will be visiting our sites in Auckland and Christchurch on a regular basis to build strong relationships across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual who will be responsible for providing timely & insightful quality analysis on Supply Chain performance and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement across different areas within the wider Finance team.
About the Role:
- Developing strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing value add analysis – telling the story behind the numbers
- Month-end reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Delivery of projects, ad hoc queries, models and business information for the stakeholders to drive value into the business
- Supporting cross-functional business initiatives
- Leading and driving continuous improvement initiatives
- CA or similar qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Finance Business Partnering role
- FMCG/Manufacturing industry experience is preferable
- A proven ability to build and nurture relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Drive and determination to add value
- Proven project management experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and bring new ideas
- Resilience – this is a super-fast past and fun industry!!
We are a business that promotes diversity and work-life-balance. You will join a passionate and supportive team, you will enjoy free fresh bakery products and access free onsite parking, as well as an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
If you are someone who loves a good challenge and is focused on business process improvement – apply today!
Applications close on 19 April 2019, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: DFAM911863
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019