Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
George Weston Foods makes some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative products, living our core purpose to 'delight people every day with food they love.' GWF employs more than 6,500 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. GWF's product range is diverse, and includes leading brands of bread and baked products, small goods, flour, milled products, animal feed, as well as cleaning and hygiene solutions.
At Tip Top our purpose is “Everyday Moments Of Goodness” and with Iconic Kiwi brands such as Tip Top, Big Ben Pies, Golden, Ploughman’s, and Burgen how can you not! We are a well-established business that empowers our teams to work autonomously and effectively, our belief is we act like owners of the business.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of this position is to grow George Weston Foods (NZ) share of business, representing the company’s best interests, and developing positive long-term business relationships across the Out of Home Channel.
Key accountabilities of this position include:
- Telesales (Inbound & Outbound), - managing existing accounts, prospecting new business, ranging, and upselling.
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Processing and escalating customer feedback and enquiries
- Provide timely and accurate sales reporting to the Telesales team Leader
- High level of enthusiasm and drive
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions
- Quick thinker and able to adapt in conversation
- Enjoys complexity & challenges
- Exceptional English (verbal & written)
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Previous Customer service or sales experience is required
- Great Opportunity to enter FMCG market
- Free products
- Great location, free parking
- Full on the job training provided
- Friendly and driven sales culture
- Career opportunities
If you pride yourself on delivering what you promise, are reliable and dependable, have exceptional time management skills and can easily develop great relationships – then this will be the ideal opportunity for you.
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing
If this sounds like you, Apply now! Applications close on 24th July 2020, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
For any further questions please contact Mark on 0508 555 551.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FZEM012004
Location: Ellerslie/Mt Wellington
Closing Date: Friday, 24 July 2020