Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Sales Manager | Dunedin
Tip Top® is a business division of George Weston Foods with 4,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is New Zealand's well-known brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, crumpets, bakery snacks and pies. Iconic brands include Tip Top® Bread, Burgen, Ploughmans, Golden, and Big Ben. It is a great time to join Tip Top® NZ as we continue in our journey of market leadership.
Our Field Sales Team is looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive and passion to progress their career within a super-fast paced FMCG business. This role covers the Dunedin, Invercargill, and Central Otago region with expertise in working with grocery accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your territory focusing on improving availability, visibility and maximising in-store presence of our brands
- Building and fostering strong relationships with retailers from a diverse background
- Analysing and interpreting store specific data
- Collaboration with Distribution partners, Merchandisers and Key account managers to achieve sales targets
- In-Store negotiations across various levels of store management.
- Ensuring compliance with Head Office agreements
- Managing a team of Merchandisers based in different locations across the territory
- Based in Dunedin with 1 night per week away traveling within the territory
The successful candidate will bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in the FMCG industry (Grocery channel)
- Hunger for sales and working in the field
- An engaging and outgoing personality
- Proven sales results
- Passion and resilience within a team environment
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with good administration skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Fully maintained company car
- Daily product allowance
- Career opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Friendly and driven team
At Tip Top® our values are SAFE, COURAGEOUS, TRUSTING & COLLABORATIVE. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people “TO ACT LIKE OWNERS OF THE BUSINESS”.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for - apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received and close 16th April 2021.
Please note: Applicants for this position must have a full drivers licence & be eligible to work in New Zealand. You will be required to undertake pre-employment screening, including Drug & Alcohol testing.